POSITIVE PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME
Sustainable High Performance and Wellbeing
This programme is about achieving high levels of performance, whilst also maintaining high levels of well-being and resilience. Too often high performance comes at a cost, a personal cost in wellbeing and relationships, which as modern organisations understand, is not a sustainable model.
In this programme, there is a strong focus on achieving high performance using a sustainable approach that is both good for business, and for teams and individuals.
We use science in positive and organisational psychology to measure, educate and inform in four primary areas:
* The elements that lead to high performance
* How the keys to high performance relate to you
* Why and how they impact your success
* How you can integrate them into your work
By definition, mastery is difficult to achieve, but it is possible. What can we do now to achieve our own mastery – and how does that contribute to team productivity? This module covers:
* The science of mastery
* Support system required for mastery
* How to reach ultimate workplace performance
* Creating your own mastery plan
The scientific study of human flourishing is a model for reaching the peak of wellbeing and performance. In this module, we identify the activities that will:
* Improve performance – personal and professional
* Show you how to hack your brain to enhance your performance state
* Help you see your work in a new light
The above three modules focus on the mental aspect of the workshop. This closing module is dedicated to physiology:
* How to look after your brain!
* Negate the effects of ageing
* Demonstrate optimum performance state, and how to maintain it
Get in touch to discuss out how we can work together to help your team or group take the next leap in performance.