Energy, engagement, motivation, tenacity, high performance and even happiness are among the characteristics that might be considered outcomes of high wellbeing and resilience. This modular course approaches wellbeing and resilience with a holistic hat on, going beyond simply wellness, combining both physical and mental aspects to create helpful habits, and build the skills and mindsets of resilience for high performance.
Reach Remarkable 6-Element Model of Performance, Resilience & Wellbeing
“Really useful course with lots of evidence-based strategies on how to increase your wellbeing and resilience. If you practice these strategies, you will notice the difference it makes in your life.” – Ingrid
Here’s an outline of the typical 7-week course:
- Module 1 – The Core: Understanding and implementing wellbeing & resilience
- Module 2 – Working with Emotion: Our internal climate control
- Module 3 – Awareness: The start of change and choice
- Module 4 – What’s the Meaning? Our why
- Module 5 – Moving to Mastery: How we make our contribution
- Module 6 – Physiology: Keeping the body in mind
- Module 7 – From micro to macro: What now?
Combing the latest thinking, with practical approaches to implementation, our goal is simple – make a positive difference in the workplace that benefits each individual involved, the people they work with, and the outcomes they deliver in their role.
An incredibly thought provoking course, with life long lesson to take away, from an incredible trainer. -Charlotte Tickner
Here are 22 of the topic’s we’ll cover in the course…
- What are resilience and wellbeing?
- What does high-performance for you?
- How willpower and motivation impact us and using alternative approaches to achievement
- Understanding habit development and change
- How the stories we tell ourselves impact us
- Finding meaning and purpose
- Two very different ways of measuring wellbeing
- The value and problems of emotion
- Models of understanding emotion
- Developing emotional skills and emotional intelligence
- Managing or regulating emotion
- Understanding attention and awareness
- How attention impacts learning and engagement
- Brain regions and attention – frontal, left and right
- What is mastery
- Models of expertise
- What are mindsets and impact on learning and stress
- Key elements of physical wellbeing
- Approaches to good sleep
- Approaches to a good diet
- Approaches to staying active
- How the six-element model combines to support performance, resilience and wellbeing
7-Weeks to Performance, Resilience and Wellbeing has been accredited by the CPD Standards Office and counts 16.45 hours towards CDP requirements.
Very interesting – has definitely improved my awareness and improved the quality of my life. -Dr Supriya McKenna