What Makes High-Performing Teams?
To answer simply, they are driven by their mission to a shared vision.
A high performing team also understands how to draw on individual strengths and differences within the group, which is key to delivering the company’s goals and vision.
We can help you and your team achieve this in the following three sessions:
In this workshop, we identify what the ideal future looks like for the team, including:
* The measurable results it would like to achieve
* The team spirit it aspires to have
* The impact it would like to make
* How their combined aspirations will assist the company’s goals
This workshop creates a focus on every individual’s strengths so that they can meet the goals of the team and the organisation. Benefits include:
* Create proactive cooperation
* Identify individual strengths
* Identify team strengths and gaps
* How strengths contribute to the team outcomes
To further enhance team performance and delivery, in this workshop we look at how its individuals:
* Make decisions
* Process information
* Prefer to communicate
* Contribute to the team personality
Get in touch to talk about how we can work together to help your team or group take the next leap in performance.